Wednesday, 9 March 2016

HERE COMES SPRING

As I'm sure all my readers know, I "hang-out" at Oh Snap, Let's Scrap these days.  I'm hosting the Members' Kit Challenge.  The participants of this challenge have designed a kit - HERE COMES SPRING - that all the OSLS members can download for FREE.  The kit of 29 papers, 52 elements and a gorgeous alpha is just under 200 MB.  It will be available to ALL OSLS members on or about March 15 in the Members Only Gifts forum.  Contributors to HERE COMES SPRING include

A-M Designs
Ayla Designs
Designs by Bernie
CLC Designs
C.W. Creations
Snackpackgu’s Designs
LilyBelle Designs
Designs by Gloria ValVerde
Waite for the Moment Designs
JoanneK Scrap Stuffs
TravlynWomyn Originals

I know you'll find something "you can't live without!"  :)  See you at OSLS on March 15.


1 comment:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Looks great--lots of goodies in this for sure. This is a great challenge and I hope everybody joins in again--such fun, and great results.