Wednesday, 23 January 2008

BE MINE - ELEMENTS 1 - BUTTONS & STICKERS

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here are a few of the elements from the BE MINE kit - buttons and stickers! This is a small file but I think there will be 3 or 4 files to download if you want the complete kit. I had hoped to get Elements 2 uploaded tonight but I have a raging headache and am going to call it a night as soon as this post is completed. In ELEMENTS 1 there are 2 button borders, 5 buttons, 1 button flower page decoration, 2 sticker mini-frames, and 4 stickers. As promised, the stickers are included with a puffy edge and a flat, traditional edge. I designed a couple of tags today that I'm quite pleased with. I can't wait to get them uploaded and see what you all think of them. My dh and I have appointments tomorrow so it may be Friday before I get the next lot uploaded. Let me know what you think of these designs and have fun with them. :)
If you came directly to this page CLICK HERE to view a layout using some of the elements in this part of the kit.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

makeyesup said...

Can tell by these that you have a lot of love in your heart. Especially like the button plant, thanks for sharing your talents.

craftymama said...

Really like these I can see them being very useful. TFS

Tammy aka bunchie said...

WOW! I'm number 322 to get this wonderful part of the kit!!! You do such beautiful work that I posted your blog on mine today so others can see it too!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FABOLOUS 1st part!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grambie said...

I am definitely hooked on your fantastic stickers with their beautiful design and diverse finishes. I am so glad that I didn't get to vote about the edging. I am in the same situation that you are as the creator. I love them all and appreciate whichever you care to share with us. So colorful and versatile. Your elements are always so professional in their appearance yet with the warmth and love that you as a person first project. Thanks for everything that you have been so kind enough to share. Have a blessed life and love to you and yours.

vw bug said...

oh mannnn... now I found the bemine papers and elements... which to use which to use??? I liked your twww for february but these are cool too. Thank you for sharing these wonderful papers and elements.