Thursday, 24 January 2008

BE MINE-ELEMENTS 1 (ERRORS-OMISSIONS-ADDITIONS)

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I noticed a flaw in the heart-shaped sticker frame included in Elements 1 and I forgot to include the arrow sticker. I don't know what to blame it on - just plain, old, garden-variety stupidity I suspect :)). Anyway I've uploaded a "repaired" version of the sticker frame and have added the two versions of the arrow sticker. Please delete the flawed graphic and replace it with the one in this file. Now, the additions ... I gather from some of the comments I've received that a few "scrappers" would like to have the stickers with the transparent edge. Since they were just sitting on my HD, I've zipped them up and uploaded to 4Shared. Sorry about the error and omission.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Oh yay - you gave us the transparent stickers too! You rock, ma'am!
Thank you SO much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

TrishF said...

LilyBelle, you are on a roll!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB additions!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

What flaw??? As far as I am concerned you just gave me a big bonus group to your kit! Thanks!!!

Fit said...

I looked at the different files and I don't see any flaws. Thank you for everything.