Sunday, 27 January 2008

BE MINE - ELEMENTS 3 (BOWS-RIBBONS-FLOWERS)

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Just in case you haven't noticed, I've added a few things to the blog (1) a few Ad links that you might find interesting, (2) FeedBlitz so that you can enter your email address and be notified whenever I make a new post, and (3) a Best Scrap Freebies link. The Best Scrap Freebies link is probably more fun for me than for you. The last time I checked I was rated 9 out of 150 and, of course, you can click on this link and rate LilyBelle Scraps, if you want to. :) Don't know if I'll manage to climb the remaining 8 positions or not but it's fun watching and, in any case, this rating is not bad for a newcomer. On to the freebies - the ELEMENTS 3 file includes ... 3 corner flourishes, 3 wrinkled ribbons, 3 double bows, 4 flowers, 1 rose and ribbon cluster, 1 rose heart frame pendant, and 1 white vellum heart. I hope you like the heart pendant. I think it doesn't look too bad hanging over the corner of a frame. LOL This is not the last of the elements. There is a file of tags and word art on the back burner and a zip file containing the elements with custom shadows AND, of course, papers!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

13 comments:

grambie said...

WOW, thanks for these additional goodies to include within your Mega Kit. I just love your designs and have your own personal folder for any of your designs regardless where they are downloaded. Love the deep rich red along with the sheer elements so beautifully displayed in that preview. Everything is just perfect for those romantic photos regardless of the season. Again, Thanks!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Jac (aka craftymama) said...

Wow Fay this kit is huge and wonderful, I'm so looking forward to finding just the right pictures to do it justic.

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, these are so delicate and elegant looking, thanks.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I got it!!!! I've been waiting to get this and even checked before I went to church yesterday. So first thing this morning I checked and found it was avaliable. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent.

Fit said...

I am looking forward to the rest of the kit. Thank you.

Kimberly said...

These elements are so pretty! Thank you so much! You have such a wonderful talent!

Beth said...

These elements are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FABOLOUS addition!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayJay said...

Thanks for sharing your talent

myscrapbook said...

these are beautiful. tfs

Cat said...

WOW, Lillybelle!! You are fantastic!! Thank you for all of the Be Mine goodies!!!
Can't wait to check out your other kits! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lillybelle! this is a great kit.
And all your kits are awesome.
great work!