Wednesday, 30 January 2008

BE MINE - ELEMENTS 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here's the last zip file of elements for BE MINE :)); however, you will see some of these elements again if you download the Custom Shadows file. There are 5 tags and 7 word art elements in this zip file - not a huge download - about 10 Mb, I think. I hope the "Love Lives Here" word art is OK. I don't think I tested it so if you find a problem, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll fix it.
I want to thank you all again for the lovely comments you are leaving AND I seem to be holding steady in 3rd Place for the BEST FREEBIES - not bad "eh" ? That's a Canadian "eh" by the way! :) Also, I'm slowly climbing my way up the DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING BLOG ladder but I've a long way to go there. The last time I checked I was ranked 40 something.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

8 comments:

KayJay said...

Great elements, thanks again so much for sharing, I don't think I will ever be designing, so hats off to you as a designer!
Kerri

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the last of the FAB elements & the FANTASTIC BG"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starr said...

Thank you for the "be mine" kit..love the colors..awsome work :)

Taryn said...

I love this kit! Thanks so much for sharing. =o)

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Third? You should be first! I never get tired of downloading your freebie kits because they are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us! One day I want to grow up and design just like you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful elements with us!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

grambie said...

I am steadily downloading all the wonderful portions of this lovely Valentine/romantic kit. It is perfect for those so happy and romantic moments in time. Love that your kits are so expressive in their designs and so full of your fabulous designs. Each kit you share with us are Mega-Kits of fabulous designs, wonderful patterns and textures, and such warm feelings that radiate throughout your creations. We, I can truthfully say we, knowing that I will never tire of your wondrous creations of goodness that raises my willingness to complete a lovely and deserving scrapping project. Thanks again with love and appreciation of your creative genius. HUGS!!!