Tuesday, 22 January 2008

BE MINE - FACES OF LOVE - COMING SOON!

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is Page Proposal 1 - FACES OF LOVE - showing more papers and elements from the BE MINE kit. These are, as you can see, some of the pastel elements. Each word in the title/word art - FACES OF LOVE - is an individual file so you can use the words separately or collectively, as you wish. As I look out the window beside me, I see it's snowing AGAIN! However, perhaps it's not so bad as it may give me time to get some of this kit ready for uploading to 4Shared.
I imagine some of you are wondering why I'm posting layouts rather than the previews. Well ...... believe it or not ... the layout comes first. That is, I see in my mind the page I want to create and then design the elements and the kit grows from this process. So, bear with me, we'll get to the kit eventually! LOL

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Love the LO & preview!!!!
We had flurries earlier this afternoon!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!

Jody said...

Oh how I love this one. So soft and full of love!