Thursday, 31 January 2008

BE MINE - PAGE PROPOSAL 7

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Hi Everyone ... I thought about uploading a few quick pages BUT that means you all are tied into the same composition. I think I'll stick to Page Proposals. You have all the papers and elements and following a page proposal allows you to add your personal and unique stamp to the layout. For example, you might not want to use the LOVE LIVES HERE element or the lace frames. The font used for TITLE is Heartland Regular. Is this type of thing helpful and would you like to see a few more of my ideas for page compositions using the BE MINE kit?
I'm still at #2 on BEST FREEBIES - yay!!! I want to thank you again for taking the time to rate LilyBelle Scraps and for all the wonderful comments both here and at 4Shared. I have been asked several times, by some of the online scrapbooking shops, to offer my designs for sale BUT no amount of money would be better than the comments of appreciation that I am receiving. :)
Leaving a record of one's life in pictures and words is a very worthwhile endeavour and if I can help by offering a few free designs and ideas, then I am well paid.

9 comments:

Jody said...

I am quite happy with the idea of Page Proposals. I always need a nudge or push to get me going so love seeing ideas. Thank you for the awesome kit. Now to get scra[[ing! LOL

Kimberly said...

You are #2 on the list for a good reason! You are such a great designer!!!! :)

makeyesup said...

Congratulations on moving up to #2, you have certainly earned it with the BeMine kit. I like the idea of page proposals as I have just saved the .jpg in the kit. Quick pages have never been used by me as I prefer to add my own ideas to a layout; however, these will surely be helpful.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love the page proposal!
Quick pages come in very handy.
Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous parts to this latest kit!!

craftymama said...

Page proposals and QP both have their place for me. although sometimes feel QPs are a bit of a cheat! But proposals help me to get a good feel for the kit. Well done on being at no.2

grammyscraps said...

love your idea of "page proposals"..never known anyone to give that option before.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful items! I was a few days behind so I collected several of your marvelous dls.

scangel said...

I love qps but your page proposals make me think about what i want to do with the picture im scrapping.

sometimes qps take the fun out of scrapping and may not be just the thing i want for the picture. I have a ton of qps and really havent used a whole lot of them.

Fit said...

I love the page proposals. I find it gives me different ideas that I can combine into one....and hey I can always scraplift a proposal and then it's really no different then a qp anyways. You do beautiful work.