Tuesday, 29 January 2008

BE MINE - PAPERS 4

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here's the last of the patterned papers for BE MINE and these are my favourites. Four of these papers were created using brushes that I designed. I think the pink on the right turned out the best. :) Also the lace was created digitally and not scanned. You can use the lace as an overlay paper rather than on it's own. It's a Portable Networks Graphics file to retain the transparency.
If you came directly to this post, please click HERE to view the preview of all the patterned papers and read the posted message.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs - this is a gorgeous kit!
You are very generous - I'm sure a lot of time and work went into this collection.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Fit said...

I'm so excited to get started. I love all of your papers.....I'm going to have a hard time deciding which ones to use. Thanks again for sharing your kits with us.

Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing! You have a wonderful eye for creating!!!!

craftymama said...

a wonderful collection of papers, thanks for sharing.

makeyesup said...

You have really outdone yourself with this magnificent kit. Can't believe all you have given and yet you say there is more to come. My heartfelt thanks to you for sharing with us.

grambie said...

Love all the wonderful patterns as they mix within your Valentine color scheme. Just beautiful. Thanks for all the additional goodies for this kit.

As my family always say on the holidays that when the cooks are gathered together, the results are outstanding. So I can say with all truthfulness, that when you cook, you really BURN!!! TFS.