Tuesday, 29 January 2008

BE MINE - PATTERNED PAPERS PREVIEW

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is a preview of the 16 patterned papers plus one 12 x 12 lace overlay paper. Some of these designs have been blended and layered sooooo much that they are very heavy. For example, the one with all the little hearts shown on the right of the preview is over 13 Mb on its own. I really need to learn to create simpler designs but I tend to get carried away. LOL Anyway, so that the files are not huge-huge-huge, I'm packaging them in small lots and will post a preview of each of the four patterned paper packs so that you can decide exactly what you want to download. Also, these are just the patterned papers. I have some, more or less, plain papers that are better for journaling, etc. There will probably be six paper packs - sorry!! - you'll just have to pick and choose what you want. :) Oh yes, there is another elements pack (ELEMENTS 4) as well but because someone mentioned that they were waiting for papers to get started on some layouts, I thought I had better get a few of the papers zipped up and uploaded. PATTERNED PAPERS 1 should arrive tonight.

PAPERS 1 DOWNLOAD LINK IS HERE
PAPERS 2 DOWNLOAD LINK IS HERE
PAPERS 3 DOWNLOAD LINK IS HERE
PAPERS 4 DOWNLOAD LINK IS HERE

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love how you did the preview of the papers! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful talent!

Robbi1 said...

Your papers are great - Thank you very much!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Your papers rock!!! I love what you have done with this kit! Got mine even with the storm outside tonight, just didn't want to miss them!

Josie said...

Thank you very much for all the beautiful papers! And, I love your preview so much, I'm saving it to scraplift! :)

Beth said...

Your papers are just beautiful! Thank you so much!

KayJay said...

These are beautiful, I am going to wait for the rest of the papers and elements before i get started, still got time, before hubby needs a valentines treat from me!
thanks for sharing
Kerri

Michele said...

Beautiful papers! thanks for sharing your work. I especially like the blue paper with the heart outlines all over it.

Betty said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You totally rawk! :-)

DarkAngel said...

Thank you soo much for this awesome kit and being so generous to share with us all it is so amazing and want you to know I apprecaite it