Wednesday, 2 January 2008

CHRISTMAS COLLECTION07-WRAP IT UP-PAGE PROPOSAL 3(BLUE)

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Here, at long last, is the final set of Page Proposal 3 - BLUE - and the final part of Christmas Collection 07. I must get to work on some layouts for a bit but I'm sure I'll be soon be wanting to create some winter kits. Also, since I received a super flatbed scanner for Christmas to replace my old one, I want to get to work on 2 huge cases of slides. These are photos taken in the early 1960's in the western United States when I lived in California. I'm eager to get them digitized and start an album of this period.

Hope you like the BLUE! Here is the DOWNLOAD LINK

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

5 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing all your lovely Christmas kits - the blue one is gorgeous!! Blue is my favorite color.

dodo said...

This is fabulous. Thank you so much
dodo

Mamounia said...

It's very nice, thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the WONDERFUL Blue's!!!!!
Love your LO!!!!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Oh blue goes so well with the snow and cold of the Chrismas season. Thanks so very much for sharing your talents with all these Christmas kits. You are blessed with your generosity to others.