Saturday, 2 February 2008

BEST FREEBIES - RATINGS & REVIEWS

Despite the fact that I asked everyone not to RATE OR REVIEW LILYBELLE SCRAPS on BEST FREEBIES, I have just discovered this ...

87356 - 2008-02-02 09:58:17

begging for votes is lame - so are your designs

What a giggle! Do you think I have ruffled someones feathers?? :)) In all honesty, I didn't mean to stir the waters of the freebie pond BUT wouldn't it be nice if those who have such negative feelings for me and my designs, had the "intestinal fortitude" to attach a name to such statements rather than hide behind the anonymity of cyberspace. Oh well, I refuse to allow anyone to rain-on-my-parade. I think it was John Lydgate who said, and I quote "You can please some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time BUT you CAN'T PLEASE ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.

9 comments:

Franz Weismann said...

You should have colored the text green as the author is clearly "green with envy" over the popularity of your site.

Hilmarose said...

I just finished downloading the valentine kit... Thank you very much!!!

Don't let anyone rain on your parade... they are the one with the problem!!!

Anonymous said...

Life is a song:
Don't worry be happy. So it is again rainig on somebody's parade!
Well they better wach out or it will be thundering at there neck of the woods. Stay positive and we love you. BIG HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE.
Micky

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh poo... another hater out there. Too bad these negative nellies out there have to waste their time spreading their hate .. rather than just appreciate the efforts of such wonderful creators as yourself Lily.

Sunshine all the way here!!! Keep up the great work girly!!

:)

Sharon said...

There always have to be one person who rains on everyones parade. Don't believe anything they say, Lilybelle, your designs are awesome! Hugs, Sharon

craftymama said...

Way to go Fay, your post sounds so positive and rightly so, it is obviously sour grapes and if they really dont like your site or freebies then they really dont have to visit it do they! I for one will be continue my daily visits! All power to you hun.

Alice said...

It’s obvious that someone out there is jealous of your designs. I myself can say that I just love your work. Keep up the good work and don’t let other peoples’ comments redirect you otherwise. You are #1.

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I just don't get why people like that even come to your blog. If they don't like your work, why don't they just stay away? Unbelievable!
Glad you can see the sun through the thunder clouds. I personally love your stuff!

Imagine-It Designs said...

When it comes to competition people can get so ugly and mean spirited. Evidently you have a huge following and that speaks for itself. You do what makes you happy and take pleasure in the pleasure you give.
Thanks so much for giving me a link! I feel very honored! Thank you for holding up your chin and keep on designing! You go girl!