Sunday, 17 February 2008

BOY STUFF - EVERYDAY GRUNGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm working on the next page kit for BOY STUFF. I'm trrrrrrrrying to do GRUNGE but I love my bright bows and flowers! :)) I'm working on some key elements at the moment and plan to do a "string" bow and some brown/blue/beige grungy flowers. It looks quite BLAH to me but if anyone has any suggestions or requests, PLEASE, PLEASE let's hear them.
Thanks, Josie, for your input. I agree with the rips, tears, distressing and curls! :)

7 comments:

Josie said...

Ok, since you asked -- I like the colors, but I think if you want it to be grungy, you'll need to get some more distressed edges on the papers and tags and such. Possibly some rips and curls and tears.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for asking!

makeyesup said...

Browns and blues always look great to me.. Love what you have done so far.

Franz Weismann said...

No grunge theme is complete without some nice red & black plaid!

craftymama said...

Am already liking the look of this! TFS.

Debbie said...

I love it. Great color selection. I agree with Josie on the torn, ripped, distressed edges. That's all about little boys. Can't wait to finish downloading all the pieces. You're doing a great job. I love it...

Anonymous said...

No way is this kit BLAH. It is gorgeous. The blues and browns blend together so well. I love everything you have done so far. It is the cutest and best I have seen for a boy but the colors work for a lot more. Thanks for being so generous. I love the large FONT in the one page with the round frames. What is it? Barb

Barb said...

I love the papers and elements you have for this page and the way you mixed them. Will you be including these in the kit? Love it all. Thanks so much. Barb