Wednesday, 6 February 2008

BOY STUFF-TRAINS-ENGINEER'S CAP

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
My poor drawing skills have been discovered! LOL "Di" asked if it would be possible to have the engineer's cap as a separate png file. I was not satisfied with the cap as a stand-alone element so added the two bits of train track to disguise it somewhat, thinking it could be used as a cluster embellishment. However, if anyone wants to use it as is, I've uploaded a zip file containing just the engineer's cap. :))
 
DOWNLOAD CAP HERE

10 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Great Train kit stuff - My DH is retired RR engineer and I can sure use some stuff to scrap his old pics! Thanks!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thank you for making this a separate element!!!! I love this kit!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely collection!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME job on the hat!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Susi said...

These are really cool. My grandson loves trains.

Anonymous said...

My son lives for Thomas the Tank Engine. You thrilled us both!! Thank you for the special gift.

Big Smiles here... Di

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

makeyesup said...

Train kit is really cute, can see it working for girls too.

grammadiane said...

Love this element...Thank You