Saturday, 9 February 2008

LOVE SONG - PAGE KIT 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the third Page Kit I designed with the colours of the RAKScraps Members Kit for February BUT this one is available to all who visit LilyBelle Scraps. :)
Included in this kit ... 1 word art (words from Daisy a Day, written and sung by Jud Strunk),
I love the words and music of this song - they seem so happy and sad at the same time. It also reminds me of the old Scots and English ballads. I've just used the refrain ...
I'll give you a daisy a day dear
I'll give you a daisy a day
I'll love you until the rivers run still
And the four winds we know blow away
I don't know of any other songs by Jud Strunk but I appreciate Daisy a Day very much!
1 curled, torn-edge paper, 1 photo-journaling matte, 1 frame, 1 daisy cluster (with and without drop shadow), 2 papers, and 1 quickpage in png format. (The quickpage is in a separate zip file.)
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

craftymama said...

Thanks for these they look really good, just need to find the right pic to go with it and I think I have just the one!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thanks! I love the page curled up and the colors are great!

Ms Kittie said...

Really like this one. Would like to know how to get part 1 & 2. Thanks for sharing.