Tuesday, 12 February 2008

LOVE SONG - PAGE KIT 5 ADD-ON

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the preview of the Add-On for Page Kit 5 of the Love Song series. I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow with the details and the download links. This REALLY IS THE END of the Love Song series - I don't have another love song in me!!! :) You'll notice that my "age is showing" with my choice of love songs. They are all the "oldies but goodies." LOL
Leave me a note if you like it. I read and save ALL the comments both here and at 4Shared.
I'm back ... Included in these Add-On zip files ...1 droopy bow, 1 wrinkled ribbon, 1 ribbon and bow combo, 1 flower, 1 flower and heart cluster, 1 frame, 1 heart tag, 1 flower ring overlay frame, 1 photo prong, 1 word art (I'll be loving you, always ...), 3 papers, and 1 quickpage. The font used in the word art is Fiolex Girls
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

craftymama said...

beautiful as always, this is just so soft and scrumptious, TFS.

Fit said...

Thank you very much. it is very very pretty.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is beautiful and I love the colors! Thanks for another beautiful design!