Saturday, 23 February 2008

THE WAY WE WERE - ELEMENTS 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've uploaded the second set of elements to 4Shared for THE WAY WE WERE ...
3 12" lengths of ricrac
4 tags
(2 decorated, 2 plain)
4 square frames
(1 not shown)
2 decorated frames
1 cluster frame
3 ribbons with bows
1 key tag*
1 key decoration*
*After drawing the key, I applied a metal layer style by John Woods
There may be a third set of elements - some word art, etc. However, I'm not just sure when you can expect to see it. I have a sister who is very ill and I want to spend a little extra time with her so the next set of elements may be delayed somewhat. In any case, I hope you like these bits and pieces and can find a use for them in your layouts.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

You and your family are in my prayers. Please keep us updated because there's alot of us that care alot about you and NOT just your freebies. You know I love your work too but you come first. I love the key elements you made and the tags with them.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

craftymama said...

Sending you and your sister positive vibes at this time. Family must always come first so take great care. Thanks for such an awsome kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GO GIRL & DON"T WORRY ABOUT US!!!!!
FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Will keep you ALL IN MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS set of elements!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit! Of course you need to spend the time with your sister!!!!!! Will have you both in my prayers. Thank you to for letting us know that there may be more pieces coming - knowing makes it easier to keep all the pieces together.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! Love these!! :-))

grambie said...

As known, everything is just so beautiful and perfect in design. Thanks again for so appreciative download.

So sorry to hear about your sister, but you both have my prayers and well wishes. Love your designs and know that whatever you design for us will be well worth the wait. Family is so precious; therefore, time spent with them means everything. You have my continued prayers.