Wednesday, 5 March 2008

AWAKE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Just thought I'd share a layout with you. This is for the March Quote Challenge at KST. Not much in the way of papers and elements to show you just a good deal of selection and blending. I didn't have any photos of early spring flowers which I wanted to use to support this quotation, so I used a public domain stock photo. The fonts used are Beyond Wonderland, Effloresce Antique, and Book Antiqua. AND ... I am working on a couple of kits to upload. My sister has been allowed to leave the hospital but she is very, very ill and receiving round-the-clock care in her home.
I'm not too sure if I like this layout or not - let me know what you think? The reward for completing this challenge is a lovely kit from Snowraven. As you know I usually like to make all my own papers and elements but Snowraven's kit is charming and I'm looking forward to using it.

5 comments:

craftymama said...

Really like this Fay, the colours and the sentiment, well done.

Edna B said...

What a nice way to accent the photo. I really like this one. Good work.

snowraven's cave said...

Looks lovely - Will send you the link soon,so you can start playing with it,lol.
Hugs Snowraven

Susi said...

This is beautiful. I posted the other day but it hasnt shown up so I must be doing something wrong.

TiffanysScraps SAS said...

Love this one...Would like to see it as a download...First time I have ever asked for a download..