Wednesday, 12 March 2008

LIZZERD'S COMMENT - PAPER 10 (continued)

Hey - I finally see what you're seeing Lizzerd! The two spots are mistakes I made when colourizing the "green" lace paper. How very clever of you to examine it closely enough to discover this flaw. I guess it proves that I'm not perfect or, at least, my eyesight isn't. For those of you who use PSP, just use your colour picker on the green in the paper, select your "change to target brush" (set at 80% opacity) - click the spots and "presto" the paper is perfectly colourized. If your software won't allow you to do this, I hope you find the remainder of this kit sufficiently flawless to be of use.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I subscribe to your blog via bloglines... I read every post but do not download as I have to much on my HD already...
I am commenting because if someone is going to magnify something and look so close IMHO they have a big problem and they need some mental health help! You don't have to approve this comment because it is really for your eyes only... Don't let it bother you... none of us is perfect and NOTHING in life IS PERFECT. You do a wonderful job and you share so freely.

Lizzerd said...

{snort} ... I wasn't sure if I was seeing things or what!!! thanks for the explanation {giggle}

KrisG said...

ROFL... I would have NEVER noticed it!!! Thanx for all the great stuffies, flawed or not!