Monday, 3 March 2008

REPORTING PIRACY

This image will be included with all the kits, etc. that I design from now on. Although I am convinced that most of the world is made up of good, honest people, there are, unfortunately, a small number who care little for the rest of the human race and are only concerned with "self." My old Mum was fond of saying, "You can catch more pirates with honey than you can with vinegar." Actually her analogy was flies but I thought it might work with pirates as well! :))
I may be setting myself up for a bigger workload than I can handle by offering to custom-design a minikit for those who report pirates but, hopefully, there are not toooooo many pirates out there.
You might also want to take a look at a recent post on a friend's blog ...
She has taken a good swing at the most recent pirate who has come to our attention and has offered some really good advice on how to deal with those who steal as well as some super freebies that you can download legally.

1 comment:

Margie said...

I read your post on RakScraps. I had no idea this kind of thing could be done. So glad you caught them.

You have a very nice page here!