Wednesday, 12 March 2008

SPRING FANTASY - ADD-ON

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here's the Add-On I promised ... 1 floral paper in three colours, 1 torn, rolled edge overlay in four colours, 3 word art plaques (5 colours, each), and 1 tied ribbon (5 colours) to hang the plaques with, if you wish. :))
I have disabled the "comments" on 4Shared since I don't seem to have the time to read them anymore. Therefore, they are a waste of your time as well as mine. As I mentioned before, any comments that are made here are emailed to me so I don't have to "go looking." However, if you don't have the time to comment here, that's OK, we all seem to lead busy, hectic lives... Happy days ...
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

11 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

The charms are adorable and I love the curled paper! I can't wait to learn how to do this! Meanwhile I have great friends like you who I can use their kits to do LO's with. Thanks!

LadyTigr said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit...I just love everything you do!...Thanks again for your kindness and generosity!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your designs love them.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Marianna said...

These are great-thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic designs with me. I love your work!!:)

makeyesup said...

thanks for every single piece of this kit. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME addon!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing this neat add-on package!!

Anonymous said...

These papers are gorgeous and the wordart medallions to die for. Thanks for spoiling us.

marilyn

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!