Friday, 7 March 2008

SPRING FANTASY - ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Just so you don't think I've forgotten you ... :))
This is the first set of elements for SPRING FANTASY. Everything has been so hectic here of late that I'm not getting enough computer time to create any decent designs. I don't have the advantage of using actions, etc. as you can with Photoshop. Everything I do has to be done from scratch and, of course, I love it! However, this much plus 6 papers are ready if I can find the time to zip them up, write a TOU, and upload them to 4Shared. If you're not into blue (my favourite colour as I sure you can tell) then wait for Parts 2 and 3 - they are rose and green. Hopefully you can expect the download links for these elements and the papers this evening or at the latest tomorrow! I'll be watching to see if the links appear on "Patty the Pirate's" site. :))
Oh, btw, how do you like the "folded flower?" A lot of designers are doing them so I thought I'd give it a go.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

craftymama said...

A very pretty kit and the folded flower looks great too.

makeyesup said...

your folded flower is great, different from the usual which is really super. My only suggetion to counter our dear Patty is to use a password on 4 shared and post it here.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME job on the flowers in this MANIFICENT preview!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

The folded flower is nice! Blue is one of my favorite colors too! Of course flowers are a favorite too...as most people can tell from my work. I really enjoy your designs and hope Patty will give up soon. I like your way of dealing with it.

Anonymous said...

Adorable kit! Love the color too. Thanks for sharing. Love & hugs. Maria Tereza.