Saturday, 8 March 2008

SPRING FANTASY - QUICKPAGE 1S

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I know that at one point I decided to offer just "page proposals" but the quickpages seem so popular that I've changed my mind. If you don't want the bother of downloading the Qpage then just save the preview image as a page proposal. I can't seem to access 4Shared at the moment so will be back later to post the download link for this Qpage. There will be a rectangular version as well. :)
FINALLY!!!
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is beautiful and I love quick pages!!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us so often and such wonderful kits!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Love the tulips! It warms me up for Spring. Thank you.