Saturday, 8 March 2008

SPRING FANTASY - QUICKPAGE 2 SQUARE

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is a second square quickpage (rectangle on the way - I promise, I promise :) ). The background paper which was included with the Papers 1 file has been altered for this QP so I've included it separately in jpg format. The little "Spring" sign is part of the word art file that will be along shortly. The colours I've used for this kit are a bit "blah" - it suits my mood and the weather here. When Spring really bursts on the scene so will the colours in my kits. :))
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all the GORGEOUS BG's elements & QP's!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

VERY pretty kit!!!! Thank you!

Ms Kittie said...

I love this kit. The colors are wonderful. I so enjoy seeing what you come up for us. You are turely blessed with a great talent. Thanks again for sharing with us. Have a great weekend.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely quick page!
Love the colors in this kit and I especially like your flowers.

LadyTigr said...

Thank you for sharing...just wanted to let you know though that the 4shared link isn't working. When you click on the download button, it gives you an error message... :(

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC