Wednesday, 19 March 2008

TULIPS - PROGRESS REPORT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Sorry I've been absent so long but here's a little peek at what I'm working on - when I can squeeze in a bit of computer time! I have 12 papers finished and the elements that you see here plus a few more not shown. Hopefully, I can start making some of the kit available within the next few days. The tulip borders were designed to use horizontally on the page but they don't look too bad arranged vertically. Spring arrives tomorrow but you wouldn't know it here - we're bracing for another winter storm - snow, ice pellets, and freezing rain! The tulips are just to cheer me and I hope you like them too! :))

5 comments:

nancypinct said...

These tulips are gorgeous! They are the best digital ones I have seen! Lovely colors too! Can't wait to see the rest! Stay warm and think of spring being right around the corner - it has to be, doesn't it?!!

craftymama said...

wow these look great, I eagerly await their arrival. See masses of potential for these.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!
TY so very much for the Peek!!!!!

KrisG said...

These look soooo pretty!!!! Love seeing what you're up to!

Susi said...

Beautiful job on them. They are too cool