Saturday, 22 March 2008

TULIPS - QUICKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Surprise, surprise - here's another quickpage from the person who said she would stick to page proposals. I'm having so much fun playing with the elements and papers that I don't know if I'll ever get the kit uploaded! :)) I'm kidding, of course. There's a family dinner and egg hunt for the grandchildren tomorrow so it will probably be Monday before I can settle down to the process of choosing which papers to upload. (There are 30 at the moment but I don't think anyone will want to bother downloading that many. I'll settle for about a dozen.) I'll put the rectangular version of QP2 together this evening and upload it; then you probably won't find anything more to download until Monday.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

10 comments:

Franz Weismann said...

The tulips are very impressive!

Susi said...

Beautiful job on it. Love the tulips

LadyTigr said...

Thanks for the great QP! And I hope you have a Happy Easter!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

lovetocraftbetty said...

The tulip quick pages are beautiful - thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to see your kit.
Happy Easter to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tulips and I love the qp! Thanks for the lovely gift!

I really hate for you to have to chose between those papers, so I will be glad to take them all.

Aunt Anne

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC QP's!!!!!!!!!!

aquascrap said...

Gorgeous QP's thankyou

nancypinct said...

Your digital tulips are the best I have ever seen! These are lovely! I like the way you made a cluter with the eggs! This is a beautiful quick page - thank you for this very nice gift!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Soft wonderful colors! Just beautiful! I'm so glad you share! TY!