Friday, 28 March 2008

TULIPS - QUICKPAGE 4 - SQUARE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Someone asked, "What happened to QuickPage 4?" Well, here it is. I'll resize it for the rectangular version but probably not until tomorrow. One of the papers used in this QP has not been uploaded yet but it will be and I just realized that I included a double version of the egg-shaped gold frame in Elements 2 but not the single frame which I used here. I'll include it with the other frames - Elements 3 probably!
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, and very generous of you to share. Thank you!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Darn 4 shared must be down! I will be back for this! Great job gal! TY!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody said...

Love this QP. I thought maybe I had missed QP4 somehow. Thanks again for this great kit.

nancypinct said...

Wow, another lovely page - thank you so much!