Sunday, 2 March 2008

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN - MINI-MINIKIT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is a VERY small minikit and it's - wait for it - GREEN! :) There are 6 patterned papers (and I mean patterned - You'll need to add some matching plain ones I should think.), 1 frame that I used horizontally and vertically in the quickpage, 2 shamrock brads, which I drew and then applied a layer style in PSE, 2 untied wrinkled ribbons (both green :) and not shown), 2 tied wrinkled ribbons, and the quickpage.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Please click HERE for more information and updated links!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi LilyBelle!!!
So glad to see that your feeling better!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit & QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope now that everyone is getting all the info on her it STOPS HER!!!!
Like my hubby use to say "What goes around comes around"
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Great kit, thanks a bunch.

SherryD said...

Lovely! Thank you.