Sunday, 2 March 2008

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN - QUICKPAGE (SQUARE)

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE



If you don't like green and/or you don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, this mini-minikit and quickpage is probably not to your liking. I've been spending a lot of time pondering the "piracy" problem and trying to decide just what I want to do about it. Believe it or not, when I'm turning some problem over and over in my mind, I find that sitting in front of the computer making paper patterns is not only relaxing but it also seems to focus my mind to the point where I can decide which way to jump. I produced a bunch of "green-coloured" patterns and that is how this very small kit was born. As far as the piracy is concerned, I guess I've decided to (1) not get all bent out of shape because there are such people in the world, (2) accept that whatever I do will probably not change anything, (3) add a "report piracy" memo to all my freebies offering a reward of a custom-designed minikit for honesty, and (4) continue designing my bits and pieces for the enjoyment it gives me.

Now that I'm off my soap box :) ...

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Please click HERE for more information and updated links.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Very well stated! Thanks for sharing I really do appreciate your talent!