Friday, 14 March 2008

YOU COLOUR - FLORAL PAPERS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I wasn't able to concentrate enough to do much today so just spent the time I had for the computer, making floral paper patterns. I thought some of you might like a few to colour appropriately for your layouts. I've zipped them up in a 4 x 4 size rather than 12 x 12 for two reasons ... (1) a much smaller file for you to download and, (2) it's much faster to add colour to a 4 x 4 image and then resize it for your needs. I'll have to come back later with the download link because I'm having trouble accessing 4Shared - AGAIN! Back in a bit ...
NO LONGER AVAILABLE


11 comments:

LadyTigr said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one and truely grateful and thankful for your kindess and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

craftymama said...

What a great idea, thanks so much these are great.

Susi said...

These are lovely and the rest of the easter things are so cool. Thank you for making and shairing them.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for sharing!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

You know that I love florals and I think these are great! I will be downloading! Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for sharing these neat papers!

makeyesup said...

Thanks, these are really net masks for coloring.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much; these are cool!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME BG's!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grambie said...

Love the various floral patterns. You are such a darling to share your lovely paper template designs. I appreciate your designs and you know you have a special folder exclusively for your your downloads. I kknow it will be a fun time as I play with these. Just awesome. Love to you and your family. I always keep you in my prayers.