Friday, 4 April 2008

AWAKE AS A DOWNLOAD?

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I posted this layout on March 5th just to show my entry to the March Quote Challenge at Kristen's Scrap Trunk. Today, Tiffany made the following comment ...
TiffanysScraps SAS has left a new comment on your post "AWAKE": Love this one...Would like to see it as a download..
OK - I'm more than happy to upload it as a freebie :)) BUT I'm not quite sure just what you want, Tiffany. There's really not much to this layout - just the curled-edge photo (which covers most of the page), a bit of background, and the quotation. Do you want it as a quickpage including everything except the photo or do you want the layout just as you see it? Let me know what you want and I'll sure see what I can do!!!

3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! The BG paper and word art Are super as is your gorgeous Photo, which would make a gorgeous BG paper too :)
Outstanding Layout!

Jody said...

Hmm maybe this would be a nice "mini Kit' too!

Anonymous said...

Nice Mini Kit Idea.. Please put in the crocus also. Thanks..Tiffanys Scraps at Stone Accent Studio.