Thursday, 24 April 2008

PAWPRINTS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Once I started looking through Sheba's photos I just had to scrap a few more. I can upload this layout as a quickpage together with the new elements I did for it. Actually, the ringed-ribbon (you can't see the ring, it's under the rosette) is in several colours as are the heart and pawprint clusters. The papers are from the original kit although I recoloured the background one. Let me know if anyone wants quickpages and extra elements. :))

6 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

Your layout is so cute! Yes, I'd love the QP and elements!

kathy said...

I love your layout and yes I'd love to have QP's and the extra elements also......thank you :-)

Robbi1 said...

Yes please Id love one :) Thank you!

Tammy said...

Of course we want the QP and extra elements after we see your Sheba page. It is sooooo cute! Thanks for all your hard work.

Susi said...

ahhhh this is so cute and Sheba is an adorable puppy.
I would love to have the layout and elements to

Franz Weismann said...

Very nice work! Sheba was an adorable pup. We all miss her very much.