Saturday, 19 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ BEST IN SHOW 1 - QUICKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
One of the requests I received for a ScrapKwik+ minikit was for a dog-themed kit and one lady in particular said that she had a difficult time finding papers and elements suitable for scrapping pictures of her "show" dogs. I found this rather interesting so I have designed 8 papers and 21 elements that I hope she and others find useful. QuickPage 1 is available in both square and rectangular format. The 8 papers and 21 elements will be made available either tomorrow or Monday. I have kept the colours relatively neutral hoping that they will work well if the photos being scrapped are brightly coloured. Of course, you can always colourize most of the papers and elements to suit your needs.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I can't thank you enough for this!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love it!!!!!TY!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB QP's & MARVELOUS mini as a tribute to your sister!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftymama said...

Thanks for this great QP looking forward to having the time to using it.

Susi said...

Great job on them. They are too cool