Tuesday, 8 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ BUTTERFLIES 1 - PAPERS and ELEMENTS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
There are 8 papers - zipped separately - 4 butterflies - with and without custom shadows - 1 frame - 1 tendril cluster - 1 butterfly motif - 2 ribbons - and 2 tied ribbon ends.
I had to try three times to get the Elements zip uploaded so if you have any trouble downloading, leave me a comment or send an email.
Thanks for all the great comments of appreciation and the suggestions for future kits. I've had a request for some "period" kits - Victorian Era - 40's and 50's, etc. This sounds really interesting to try. For one thing I could use vintage/heritage elements and papers for my own layouts! :)) Also, Tammy (aka bunchie) has asked for some doggie papers and elements. Although she makes some nice papers and elements for dog layouts herself, I would like to see what I can do with a pet theme.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

16 comments:

craftymama said...

very pretty kit, thanks for sharing.

scrapinharmony said...

I love this! Thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT kit & QP's!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

grambie said...

I just can't get over all these beautiful elements, and of course those awesome and whimsical butterflies. I love to see them in layouts and they definitely add beautiful and whimsy to any design. Your butterflies are so happy in appearance and beautiful in design. Thanks for continuing to spread your love through your gorgeous designs. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Hey gal! I'm working on some vintage stuff now so check with me in a couple of days. Kinda got a lot on my plate right now but about halfway thru. If I knew you wanted some I could've worked on it sooner. I do have one qp with a daisy on it at my blog that has vintage look. Let me know if you already have elements you want to use with vintage and I'll zip the bg papers I made and send you a link before I post them on my blog :)) I love the tendril! Of course, I love the butterflies! TY!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

It downloaded fine for me :)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous kit!! Thanks so much for designing and sharing with us. I love the tendril cluster - different and so beautiful.

Ann_Ominous said...

This is so beautiful! You are truly growing as an artist!!

I second Bunchie on wanting a dog kit. I specially want something pretty and mature, not juvinelle and cartoony like so many dog kits are. Those are fine for puppy layouts, but I have mature champion show dog cocker spaniels to scrap!! (also obedience and agility titled, too) My dogs live in the house, not in dog houses, and my female dogs are not lifting their legs on fire hydrants (and most of my males were squatters, too)!

Valerie said...

OH I just LOVE this kit! I am downloading it! I think Vintage and doggies are PERFECT!!! I have two doggies so I would LOVE to see kits so I can use for them!

Thanks for all your hard work!
Hugs!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lark said...

what a pretty kit. As always, thanks so much for sharing with us.

makeyesup said...

Very pretty buttefly kit, thanks so much for all you do and your generosity in sharing your talent.

cindiaskew said...

this is beautiful. tyfs

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for my favourites - butterflies.

Lots of luv

Chris

Streets Of Love said...

gorgeous thank you!

LadyTigr said...

Thank you hun for sharing this great kit!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC