Monday, 7 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ - BUTTERFLIES 1 - QPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Sorry I'm late. I didn't get the computer time I had hoped to today but here is the quickpage for this ScrapKwik minikit. Also, I'll be uploading a rectangle version. I forgot to do that for I Luv Flowers 1 but will do it right away for Butterflies 1. I didn't put everything in one file for this one because it would have been too large - take some of you ages to download. :)) I can't decide whether or not I really like these frames. I tried 4 different designs but settled for this one AND it's the first one I did. LOL
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

cindiaskew said...

love this qp. the colors, the theme, the frames. awesome tyfs

FreebieFinder said...

This Freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Thank you,
Emily

Susi said...

Love the butterflys and frames are cool. The whole things looks great

Jeri said...

Your work is awesome, thank you so much for sharing it.
Jeri

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I like the frames because they are different! I haven't seen any like these before! Thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

nancypinct said...

Wow, what a great idea! I love these colors and your quick pages are really lovely! Beautiful butterflies! Thank you very much!