Saturday, 5 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ (I LUV FLOWERS 1)

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
The quickpages I did with the TULIPS kit seemed to be quite well-received so I thought I would like to start a series called SCRAPKWIK+. Each minikit would consist of one or two quickpages, about six elements and 4 to six papers. I plan on doing several themes such as, flowers, vintage, children, special occasions, seasons, etc. etc. This would allow me to jump around (creatively speaking :)) to my heart's content. The first one, previewed above, is a flowers theme and includes everything you see. I've showed just strips of the two papers not used in the quickpage to the right and across the bottom of the QP. I hope you like this idea and find these minikits beautiful and useful. :))
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

10 comments:

Susi said...

Sounds like a good idea. Beautiful job on the flowers and things.

Jody said...

Wow this will be an excellent series for sure. You have so much talent I look forward to what you will have to offer.

The minikits is an excellent idea :)

Debbie said...

Thank you so much! I look forward to your new series!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

FreebieFinder said...

This freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Thank You,
Emily

Tammy aka bunchie said...

What a great idea and we both win! Love it! Thanks for being so generous and you know I love love love flowers.

makeyesup said...

Very pretty QP and lovely items, thanks so very much, love your work.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE YOUR IDEA & NAME for it!!!!!
TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyTigr said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful QP!...Every kit you do is wonderful, so I am easy to please...anything you share is wonderful to me...

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

KrisG said...

Oh my goodness... this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you for this awesome QP!