Saturday, 19 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ WINGS TO FLY

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
These papers and elements were created in the composition of a memorial layout for my sister Cleo who died on April 12, 2008. Because my sister gave of her time, talent, and love so willingly all the days of her life, I am offering these papers and elements as a RAK for the digiscrapping community at large and they are for PERSONAL NOT COMMERCIAL use. I think she might be really pleased to know that these scrapbooking supplies were being used by others suffering a similar loss.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

kathy said...

thank you for your kindess and generosity in sharing this beautiful kit. I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and my mom 12 years before that and this kit will make a beautiful tribute to them. God bless you.

CC / Dan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! Your sister has gone home to God and that is an awesome thing! My prayers are with you and your family! God Bless you Sweetie!!
CC

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

These are beautiful and I love the roses and cross! TYFS!

Susi said...

Beautiful job on it.

Joanne K said...

I am so sorry for your loss!! You must try to remember the happy healthy times you shared with your sister, and over time, the pain will lessen, keavingwarm loving feellings. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute to your sister!!

Kimberkatt said...

I am so sorry for your loss! While reading the poem included, I began to think of my Grandmother who passed, when I was only 10, of Cancer... this poem is perfect for a Memorial Page for her!!! Thank you so much for your time and talent!