Sunday, 20 April 2008

SCRAPKWIK+BEST IN SHOW - PAPERS & ELEMENTS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm getting lazy :)). I squeezed everything into one preview and it looks quite messy. However, as I just said - I'm getting lazy in my old age so you'll just have to take my word for it that there are 9 papers, 4 award ribbons, 3 frames (1 journaling, 1 single, 1 cluster), 1 dog lead clip, 2 dog leads, 5 wire dog shapes, 1 dog bone, 1 dog bone tag, 1 oval metal ring (You might want this to "hang" the wire dog shapes.) 1 wire footprint, and 2 word art designs. I hope you can use these. I think I might do another little dog kit - sort of a "puppy love" theme. I have quite a few puppy photos of Sheba which have never been scrapped and should be. Probably not right away but it's there in the back of my mind.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

15 comments:

Vickey said...

Thank you so much for this kit. I have always had dogs, and currently have three spoiled ones!!! So many pictures...such little time! As you said, "Dogs make our lives".

LadyTigr said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindess and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

craftymama said...

These are great! DD wants me to print them off so that she can paper scrap some pics of her friends dogs! Thank you very much

Dana said...

Thank you for a wonderful kit!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh wow this is awesome thanks so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit!!!!!
Thats one good thing about getting old we can always blame it on old age!!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann_Ominous said...

Thank you so very much!! I am the one with show dogs. I will be sending you a link to some layouts soon!!

Dogs Rule!! You're cool!!

HarleyGirl said...

this is such a cute kit. I have four dogs, a Papillion named Gizmo, a Yorkshire named Tipi, a Maltese named Toby and a Dachshund named Fiver. Thanks for sharing this. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a tutorial on how you made the dog shapes. That way people with other breeds could maybe make them. I have PSE 6 and would love to try.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

You know how much I love your work and this is no exception! You're nothing short of awesome! TYTYTY!!! When I get a little time I am headed right for your and Valinda's kits andscrap my baby.

TrishF said...

You haven't lost your touch LilyBelle! This one is fabulous!!

Scraps of Candy said...

What an adorable kit!It was my inspirational freebie pick of the day today over at My Scrap Shop. Thanks for your generous gift!

Susi said...

These are adorable. Lots more things to do more pages on my Tahoe.

Valerie said...

OHHHH I love this..im downloading it and will share the pages with you when I am done with them!!! Thank you!

Valerie said...

ok I finished the page and 2 tags go check them out on my blog they were so much fun!