Tuesday, 1 April 2008

TULIPS - IN SEARCH OF SPRING

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've taken a little break to do a layout. My son, his wife, two children and Memere went to Las Vegas and Palm Springs for the Spring Break this year. This photo was taken at the Toronto airport while they were waiting for the Vegas flight. It is a cell-phone photo which was emailed to me. You will recognize papers and elements from the TULIPS kit (re-coloured LOL) and the butterflies have had a silver edge-overlay applied. The SPRING word art used here will be made available to you shortly. It's been so long since I did a layout, aside from the quickpages, that I found it went VERY slowly. Let me know if you like it. :))

8 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful layout - love the recolored items and especially the silver edging you applied to your butterflies! I like the word art, too.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

MARVELOUS LO!!!!!!
TYFS it!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftymama said...

Gorgeous lo, love teh softness of the blue. Also watn to add a huge thanks for all the tulip papers and elements, have been away for a while but now I'm back home and have been spending time catching up on all that you've been sharing, thanks its all beautiful.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

It's just beautiful!:) Love it!

KrisG said...

Beautiful LO! I love this!
I have to thank you for the last couple parts in this fabulous kit too!
I've been "out of commission" (sick) so I missed them but came today to check out your blog.
LOVING this kit! Thanks for all you do for US

Lisa said...

Beautiful layout, love the butterflies!!

Susi said...

Great job on it. Gives me some ideas for my daughters wedding album.

Franz Weismann said...

Very nice, especially considering the picture was a grainy cell phone photo!