Wednesday, 2 April 2008

TULIPS - QUICKPAGE 6 - SQUARE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
You all may have noticed that I like patterned papers :) so when I assembled the preview for Papers 5, I thought "Oh my, all these patterns won't work very well together." I know you can just pick colours from a pattern and make plain papers to go with the patterned ones but for the remaining 6 papers, I've created matching subtle patterns that should work very well with the bolder patterns. I then picked two of the patterns and used them to create a layout. My initial idea was to use it for display purposes only showing how the two patterns looked when used together. However, once it was finished, I decided to upload it as another quickpage. The Papers 5 zip files will be available tomorrow. I'm off to get some badly needed ZZZZZs.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

5 comments:

LadyTigr said...

Thank you for sharing!!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Another wonderful quick page! TYFS! I love these because it makes things go so fast especially when there's so many pages to do for an occasion. You have given us so many options! Love ya for it!

Susi said...

Great job on it. Love the colors.