Friday, 9 May 2008

A GIFT - BUTTERFLIES 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Almost a month ago, I received this QuickPage as a gift from Linda. I received it on April 11th - the last day of my sister's terminal illness. Because of this and subsequent events, I forgot about this lovely gift until today. Linda said that I could share it, if I wanted to. And you know me - I love to share! :)) So I have provided the download link that Linda sent me. I checked it out again today and it's still active. Thank you, Linda, for your kindness and I'm sorry it took so long for me to acknowledge your thoughtfulness.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Peggie said...

Thank you both! It is gorgeous.

Susi said...

beautiful just beautiful

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

What a bonus! I came to get the papers and get this too! TY! I will be sure and leave her some luv at dl site!

ccynden said...

So beautiful, thank you. I pray that you and your family are doing well.