Wednesday, 28 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ TAGGED - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I suppose, since I've been "tagged" three times, I should be adding 14 more "facts" about myself. You'll have to believe me, I really did try but I'm a WYSIWYG type of person and, although I love sharing my digital designs, I'm just not comfortable talking about myself. Perhaps for those of you who like to "know" about others, you can see me through my freebies. Hopefully, you can see that I love beautiful shapes, colours, and emotions which I want to share with others through my designs. Sorry if I'm being a spoilsport! :((
In this quickpage I've used two more papers, 1 of several ribbons, 1 of 3 bows, a different picture frame than the one used in KwikPage 1, and 1 of 4 ornamental birds. All of these elements and papers used in KwikPages 1 and 2 will be available as separate items in the Elements file.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love the quick page and the bird looks like a beautiful mosaic! Love that look! Anyway, I see you found seven facts and I think they are interesting too! I was tagged more than once too and I don't know that I could do it again either. So don't feel like a spoilsport! It's like a chain letter in a lot of ways.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these MARVELOUS QPs!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you on the tagging I've just got to much on my plate to be bothered with it even though its a great way to learn a little about someone!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this gorgeous quick page - the colors look so beautiful together! And, I love the ornamental bird design.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely qps & also for the kit (I picked it up at RAKscraps, not even realizing til I saw it afterwards on your blog that it was YOU LOL!) I'm with you on the tagging --- seems like every blog now has been tagged numerous times & no matter how much I adore a designer, I really *don't* need to know the name of her first dog -- or boyfriend LOL!
Stash Empress

Deb said...

I am so sorry I have not done more to show you just how much I love your work. You are one of the sites I visit daily. I love everything you do so I look forward to your return.
I'm sorry I have not done more to express my gratitude for all your generosity. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work.