Thursday, 8 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+I LUV FLOWERS 2 - ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the first set of elements ...3 borders, 3 dragonflies, 1 ribbon flourish, 3 frames, 1 brad, 1 tag, and 1 wordart ... 14 in all. The flowered border that is shown at the top of the preview has been provided with and without a narrow outlining edge. I found that on some papers, especially if you can't use drop shadows, the one without a dark edge is not very well defined so I added a dark edge for the times when it will be needed. There is another wordart element but I haven't quite finished working on it yet so it will arrive with the second set of elements. :))

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Now I'm torn between loving your flowers, dragonfly, or ribbon flourish the most :) Lucky me you have all for us! TY! This is a very pretty kit and I just can't make up my mind what part I like the best!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cindiaskew said...

love the elements. espec the dragonfly. tyfs