Sunday, 11 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+I LUV FLOWERS 2 - ELEMENTS 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the last lot of elements (I think :)). The word art is included with and without the flower motif and there are a total of 19 elements in the zip file all in png format at 300 ppi. I designed these papers and elements to do a memory album of my sister but I think the kit could be used for Mother's Day layouts as well. There are more papers on the way - not today but probably tomorrow! Remember, I always love to see anything you create with my designs. :))
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

7 comments:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

thanks!

Arlene,
West Bremerton flowers

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the elements for this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

TY! I love this kit! I used a couple of your qps at rakscraps in my gallery but I think you've already seen those. Hopefully I will get more time to make some from the kit soon. Been to busy lately if you know what I mean. Love the word art and it is perfect to use for my Mom! That is very special to me and I am sure you were thinking of your sister when you made it too. Know you are still in my prayers!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for this MARVELOUS elements!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

thanks so very much, this kit is really lovely.