Tuesday, 13 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+I LUV FLOWERS 2 - PAPERS 5 AND 6

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here are two more sets of papers - three papers in each zip file. There may be three more papers. I'm undecided about them. I may just decide to trash the last three. I'll have another look and see what I think. I'm going to be taking a bit of a break now as I have been neglecting my responsibilities in my "other" life. :)) Don't know how I'll survive without my daily dose of scrapbooking but "what must be, must be." What I have on the back burner are some minikits for children. I have a couple of pictures of my niece's twin boys that are just begging to be scrapped and I want to design papers and elements along this theme. Anyway, enough chitchat ...

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
I hope you enjoy using these papers and elements as much as I enjoyed making them and a big THANK YOU to all of you who take the time to comment!

6 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks for the lovely papers! If
you do kid's kits, is there any chance they could be in felt? I love layouts with felt and felt papers and elements are very hard to find. I've been looking for felt styles but haven't found any
in the freebie world.

theysaywordscanbleed said...

thanks for this!

arlene,
Port Orchard flowers

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Just stopping by to get my "fix" today of your work! I love the papers because they are soft and female! Don't stay in that "other" world to long...lol...we will miss you! TY for your beautiful work because we really appreciate it. I can't wait to see what's next for the kids. I should be able to use it with my "furbaby" kid and oh, I guess I could scrap a few of those neices and nephews (hehe). Been aiming to do a few of those.

makeyesup said...

thanks for the additional papers for this lovely kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Lily for these LOVELY BGs!!!!!!!