Thursday, 1 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+I LUV FLOWERS 2 - PROGRESS REPORT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm sure everyone thinks I've forgotten my blog - NOT SO!!! :) I've been busy, busy, busy with other things and haven't had much time to work on any designs. However I do have several elements ready for another I LUV FLOWERS SCRAPKWIK minikit. I just finished this flower motif. The leaves and flowers are included in the kit as separate elements so that you can assemble your own arrangements. I will include this one as you see it, of course. WELL ... what's the verdict - can you use it???

7 comments:

Susi said...

You did a beautiful job on them. Of course we can use them. LOL Flowers work well with just about any thing.

Josie said...

These are so beautiful! I love the textures and lovely pinks!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: yes yes yes. I love the idea of being able to assemble them my way. You have great designs.Thank you for sharing them.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Lovely!

Sally said...

I like the images just the way they are.
Of course if there are more, that's a good thing too.

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

A great big YES. The flowers are beautiful, just jump off the page.
Thanks much. Your stuff is super.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I love everything you do..so the answer will always be "YES".:)