Monday, 5 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+I LUV FLOWERS 2 - QUICKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Thanks for all the lovely comments on QuickPage 1 and for the expression of concern from Jody because I haven't been posting so regularly lately. I haven't been feeling all that great but, for the most part, my "other" life has been demanding more of my time and attention. Hopefully, I'll get this latest ScrapKwik kit finished and uploaded this week. These ScrapKwik+ kits were meant to be small BUT this one just seems to keep growing and growing. Also, this quickpage is REALLY HEAVY (Square version - 30+ Mb, Rectangle - 19+ Mb). Sorry! However, the bright side is that all the elements and papers will be available shortly and you could just use the image above as a page proposal and reconstruct the quickpage, element by element. I think the problem might be the background paper. It's had an uncounted number of effects and blends applied. Oh, good heavens, I just checked and that paper is 13.5 Mb on it's own. I do tend to get carried away. :)) Maybe I should resize the 12 x 12 papers to 6x6 and then you can resize them when they are used. Anyone care to venture a preference on this suggestion???
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Peggie said...

Thank you for this lovely QP. I chose the quickpage 2 rectangle because I
print 11X8.5. This is perfect.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for them both!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I don't mind how big they are as long as you still let us use them ;) You know that I love your stuff! TY!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Just wanted to stop by and say gm! God be with you today and know you are being thought of!

Anonymous said...

Estoy pasando por un momento muy dificil, despues que en el 2007 perdi 4 familiares por cancer, ahora me toco a mi. tus hermosos scrap me estan ayudando a mantenerme ocupada arreglando fotos viejas para combatir la depresion y mantener la mente ocupada.Thank you Lily