Monday, 26 May 2008

SCRAPKWIK+TAGGED - QUICKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I’VE BEEN TAGGED – three times – by bunchie, cc/Dan, and snowraven. I’ll try and share 7 facts about myself but, I’m sorry I just don’t know 7 other digiscrapping bloggers to tag. As an apology for breaking the tag chain I’ll be offering a new ScrapKwik+ minikit called I’VE BEEN TAGGED - starting now.

1. Even though I was the focus of many eyes, on a daily basis, as a high-school teacher for 33 years,
2. I dislike being the centre of attention.
3. I’m addicted to trying to design papers and elements for digital scrapbooking.
4. I really miss living near the ocean.
5. I love digital scrapbooking!
6. I have a wonderful, loving, caring family and my grandchildren keep me young.
7. Did I mention that I love scrapbooking and creating digital designs? :))
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

clc said...

Love your quickpages! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jody said...

Love the Scrapkwik and your short and sweet answers to the tag!

I looked for your contribution to th eMay kit but couldn't find it. THere were seven people listed but you were not listed. Can you tell me where I might find your contribution please? Love the flowers.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the MARVELOUS QPs!!!!!!!!!