Monday, 19 May 2008

YOU COLOUR 2 - AWARD RIBBONS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
As you can see, there are some coloured elements as well as the gray templates. The colours I used are based on the content of Monica's email and the colour palette is included in the Elements zip file. In the two zip files you will find ... 4 coloured flowers, 1 flower template, 2 frames, 10 award ribbon labels, 10 coloured award ribbons, 1 award ribbon template, 1 swag border template, 1 flag border template, 1 twisted ribbon template, 1 rosette template, 1 colour palette, 2 paper templates, and 1 multi-coloured paper. If you came directly to this page then click HERE to view page proposals for this minikit. :))
I hope you have some creative fun playing around with these items ...

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME mini!!!!
Will be great to use in school events at the end of the year too!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Wow! What a fantastic idea!! Thank you for sharing your terrific creation with us.

Ann_Ominous said...

This is cool - and will come in handy for dog shows, too, though we have "Winners" in purple, 3rd in yellow and 4th in white.

makeyesup said...

Great kit, thanks a bunch.

CC / Dan said...

Hi Hun, Just wanted to let you know that I posted a couple more pages on my blog. I love using your designs! They're so beautiful! Thank you for letting me share your talent with others!!
God Bless hun,
CC

Peggie said...

Thank you for these awards. I love them.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Wanted to let you know that you have been tagged and I hope you participate. Go to my blog for the rules.

CC / Dan said...

I know tammy tagged ya first but I just had to include you with mine too:) God Bless hun!!
CC