Sunday, 15 June 2008

BY THE SEA

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
My TO DO list is getting shorter but there are still a few things that need to be done. However, one of our granddaughters has just gone online with her own email address and she sent us a photo of herself taken at the beach. I like the picture very much so thought I would take a break from "ToDoing" and do a layout. Not much here in the way of papers and elements. I just created one striped paper using the colours from the photo itself and used it as an overlay. I masked the photo and blended it into another picture of the ocean. The font used in the title is Cezanne Regular. She has really beautiful eyes and it's a shame she has them squinted against the sun but Grammy and Granddad love the photo anyway.

5 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a gorgeous young lady and a beautiful layout!! Love the blending effects, so pretty.
Thanks for sharing.
I miss your posts - usually peek in everyday. Hope your summer is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faye

Don't forget to drop into your blog and say hello to us all once in a while. This is such a busy time for all of us. Gardens to tend. Getting ready for graduations. Sending the hubbies back to their summer jobs. Not enough time for scraps. Thanks for your freebies. The palette hasn't always suited me but your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Have a fun summer.

Chris (echofarm)

Valerie said...

Awww she's a cutie and love your layout!

PS: I posted a few of my pages on my blog. The ones I did with your digi kits. :o)

Hugs,
Valerie

Edna B. said...

What a beautiful child. You really are blessed.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are not going to continue to upload your beautiful works. I have enjoyed visiting your site for such a long time. I understand, though, that sometimes we just need a break. Here's hoping the best comes your way. Thank you for all of the beautiful gifts of scrapping you have shared so generously.

J in KY