Friday, 27 June 2008

JUST A PEEK!

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Valinda asked for a "peek" of the felt doll so here she is. Her braids are untied but I have included felt "bows" to add if you wish. The sailboat has just been finished and there are two more elements being worked on - a dollhouse, and a series of cars to make a toy train. I'm a little concerned about making the dollhouse LOOK like a dollhouse and not just a house but I'm doing my best. I have shopping and appointments all afternoon so must get "on my bike." Oh yes, I want to mention again, that, if you have a request or a comment that you want to make sure I see, then here on the blog is the place to post it. Although I do occasionally read the comments at 4Shared, I'm sure that I'm missing a lot of them. Have a great day everyone - see you later. :))

8 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh how cute!! I LOVE her:) I have three grand daughters so she would be loved and cherished.:)

Thank you so much for the "peek".How sweet of you to do it so quickly.:)

Enjoy your shopping!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

These are the cutest elements.
You are fantastic.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the peek - the felt doll is really sweet! Looking forward to the cars for the toy train.

Anonymous said...

These look so great. I can't wait for the papers and elements. I'm having a ball working on by grandson's pages with this. Thanks so much.

Joni V

scangel said...

everything in the kit looks great. can't wait to get it. love all of the qps so far. can't wait for the rest of the kit.
thanks for taking the time to do such lovely things for us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

She's CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Hope you add a little boy too!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love the felt doll and boat! I gotta get some kid pics to scrap! tyvm!

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit.

Lots of luv

Chris